Friday, September 17, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (17 September)

 Morena tamariki ma, it's Friday again! I'm really looking forward to the weekend but here is my final challenge for the week. It might last you all weekend. If you like sudoku  you will especially enjoy this. I can't wait to see your answers so get busy!

Have a lovely weekend and don'r forget to go to online assembly today. Junior school (years 1-4 ) 12pm and senior school (years 5-8)  at 11am.



The answer to yesterday's challenge is:



Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

2 comments:

  1. Tricky Alan but I'm going to try it. Hopefully I'll see you at assembly unless Mrs Cox takes you out for a walk between showers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, guess what - we have already been for a walk this morning so we will be at assembly this morning. Even I think this puzzle is quite hard and I could look at the answers! (I wouldn't do that though!)

    ReplyDelete