Thursday, September 2, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (2 September)

Morena tamariki ma, here is today's challenge of the day. I like these ones because they sound very easy but they require very careful reading! Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing your answers and don't forget to check tomorrow's challenge because, as usual, the answer to today's challenge will appear at the bottom.

Have a great day today - I'm loving seeing all the online learning you are doing. Tino pai!

 


Answer to yesterday's challenge: 1. 2 birds sitting on the seat 2. left hand tree has gone. 3. colours on the ball have changed places 4. gate latch has changed sides 5. 2 dragonflies in the pond 6. 3 goldfish in pond 7. watering can has turned around 8. more flowers on tall plant 9. frog is looking in different direction 10. extra rose on bush behind the bench


Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning everyone

    I hope that everybody is ok on lockdown.
    Yesterday I did the spot the difference and got 9/10. I have just checked it it is on my blog if you could like you see it. . I thing that the riddles are the 1 one is 1 hole because if they can dig 2 hole in 2 days so I think that 1 person could dig 1 hole in 1 day. I also think that the 2nd riddle is wednesday.

    Have a great day
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara thank you so much for doing my challenge of the day - good score on spot the difference - especially as it was quite tricky to see it clearly. Ka pai!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan. I think the firs riddle is 1 person can dig one hole in one day and the second one tomorrow's yesterday is thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrian - loving your enthusiasm for challenge of the day! Keep it up - mahi pai!

    ReplyDelete