Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Alan Spots More Teddies

 Kia ora tamariki ma, I went for a brilliant walk today. I was on the hunt for more teddies and although I didn't see as many as I thought I would I did see one I thought was really fantastic. He was wearing a raincoat! I thought that was brilliant because the weather has been very changeable - one minute it's sunny and springlike and the next it's raining. Do you know, the other day I was on my daily walk and it started to hail?! Amazing! 



Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾


4 comments:

  1. That was sensible of the teddy's owner, Alan. Do you wear a raincoat when you're going for a rainy walk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Logan, I don't have an actual raincoat in the way that people do because my fur is so thick and dense that it protacts me from the rain. In very heavy rain I do get very wet but I don't feel cold - labradors were originally used to swim and retrieve fish so we can cope with the cold. When our walk is over I shake myself vigorously and get rid of most of the water!

      Delete
  2. I don't know if teddies can breathe air...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyu Sin, I am not sure but this teddy seems to be doing fine so I'm not worried about him.

    ReplyDelete