Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (15 September)

 Morena tamariki mai, I hope you enjoyed yesterday's challenge of the day. Mrs Cox and I love rebus puzzles even though we are not especially good at them. Sometimes we are very surprised at the answers!

Yesterday's puzzle was a rebus puzzle so I thought I would do another one of those today. Good luck! 



The answer to yesterday's challenge is: bookworm. Did you get it right? Don't worry if you didn't - the way to get good at rebus puzzles is to do lots of them!




Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

6 comments:

  1. Hello Alan and Mrs Cox the answer to the rain and the bow is rainbow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liana - let's see tomorrow if you are correct! Thank you for having a go at my challenge!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan and Mrs Cox I think it's a RAINBOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyu Sin, we will find out the answer tomorrow! It seems like a good guess to me!

      Delete
  3. Can we try a harder one next time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phyu Sin,there are lots of harder puzzles like this - when I am in your class I will show you some!

    ReplyDelete