Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Alan Works on his Jigsaw

 Ahiai pai tamariki ma, gosh I've been working hard today - and over the weekend actually. As well as going for lots of walks I've been working on my extremely difficult jigsaw puzzle! It's really tricky but I'm getting there slowly. I hope I get it finished before we go back to school! Last time you saw it there were only butterflies to see I think but now there are flowers to see as well. Progress!

I'd love to hear about what projects you have been working on so remember to write and let me know!


Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

5 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely jigsaw Alan. Please can you show it to us when you've finished? I've been trying out lots of new recipes and I've hauled my breadmaker out of the back of a cupboard so we have fresh bread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - I promise to show you my jigsaw when it's finished - it's very challenging! Mrs Cox and I baked dog treats yesterday - they are delicious. I can give you the recipe so you can make them for Ruby if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alan and Mrs Cox keep up the good work I bet you guys will finish it in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alan and Mrs Cox, I have a question: When did you even start?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phyu Sin I think I started at the beginning of lockdown but I don't have time to work on it everyday so it is taking a long time!

    ReplyDelete