Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (8 September)

 Morena tamariki ma, I hope you are ready for your next challenge of the day! Here it is - can you guess what this object is? The photo is showing it up close. It can come in many different colours and it needs a cover to be safe. Mrs Cox loves them!


The answer to yesterday's puzzle is: it took Tabby 16 nights to climb out of the well! Poor Tabby! (if you got 20 - think about what happens at the top of the wall). This question is not actually written very well in Alan's opinion!

Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

6 comments:

  1. Is it a barbque stove? - Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian, that's a very intelligent guess - perhaps the colour is not quite right for that? We will see tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan and Mrs Cox! At first I thought it was a roof but now I have no idea. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A roof is a very good guess. It isn't a roof but if I told you it might help keep you warm on this cold day would that help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think I have guessed it! If I am right, I wish I had one right now on this cold and stormy night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right Miss McKenzie but we'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out! I was lucky I had one in the cupboard today!

      Delete