Monday, September 13, 2021

Alan's New Week Begins

 Hello my friends! I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed watching your assemblies on Friday. They were both so great - congratulations to rooms 6 and 9. And a big congratulations to everyone who got a certificate. Kai pai! 

Mr Sok asked me to record a message for Glen Taylor Students for the senior assembly, which I did, so I have put it here for the juniors to see as well. I'm so proud of all of our students - you are working so hard and what's more producing work of your usual high standard. 

I also really enjoyed seeing so many of you wearing your tongan outfits at assembly. You looked gorgeous and rightly proud of yourselves. 



I'm not quite sure the video is going to work so if it doesn't you can watch Room 6's assembly again and see me on there! (I've just checked and the video plays but the sound is not - just horrible screeching noises that don't sound a bit like me.) Sorry! I will have to get some technical help and try and sort it out!)


I think it's going to be a good week with lots of amazing work for me to see - mahi pai!

Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾


3 comments:

  1. I watched Room 6's assembly- it was awesome! I was at Room 9's and it was fantastic too. I really like the video you made Alan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, I'm glad you enjoyed it - I certainly enjoyed making it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs Cox and Alan I hope your have a amazing week!

    ReplyDelete