Friday, September 17, 2021

Alan Bakes Dog Treats

Kia ora tamariki ma, hope everyone is having a good week. I'm looking forward to the weekend and decided I'd like to bake a few treats for myself to enjoy as a bit of a reward for working hard this week.

Miss V had told me about some really good dog treat recipes so I read through them and decided I liked the sound of the peanut butter and kumara treats. They had egg and oats as well which sounded both yummy and healthy so I decided to give them a go!  I checked to see if we had all the ingredients and we did so off I went.

I made sure to wash my paws before I started and then got all the ingredients and all the equipment I needed out before I started. I do like to be organised! also I turned the oven on to the temperature I needed so that by the time I had the biscuits ready to bake it would be hot enough - the sooner they're cooked the sooner I get to eat them! 

Mixing was quite hard with my paws but Mrs Cox helped me a bit so it was okay. 





The hardest part was waiting for them to cool down so I could eat one!

Trust me - they were delicious!



Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment