Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Alan Goes Shopping

 Kia ora tamariki ma, well it was a lovely day on Saturday so Mr Cox and I decided we would go and buy our fruit and vegetables for the week. Mrs Cox came too and we combined it with a big walk to the shop and back. It was quite exciting as I saw a few other dogs so we said hello (from a distance) and I saw a horse in a paddock as well. It was a friendly horse so we sniffed at each other and the horse stood in his paddock and ate grass and I nibbled some on my side of the fence. I quite like the taste of grass although Mrs Cox says I'm not supposed to eat it. I don't really know why but she's very insistent about it. 

Anyway we had a beautiful walk and Mr Cox carried the bags home - they looked quite heavy to me especially as there were two big bottles of milk as well as vegetables in the bags. I'm glad it wasn't me carrying them. I just got to enjoy the sunshine and the sniffing!




Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

-Alan 🐾

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and Mr and Mrs Cox had such a lovely walk. Do you like vegetables? My dog Ruby just loves carrots! She can't stand lettuce though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, I like carrots too although I prefer them grated! Mrs Cox has made me some kumara and peanut butter treats - now that is a great way to eat vegetables!

    ReplyDelete