Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Alan Tries Painting

 Kia ora tamariki ma, I got up this morning and wandered into my sister Jacqueline's room and saw that she had not taken all of her painting equipment to her new flat! Aha! I decided I would have a go at painting myself - it looks quite easy when she does it. And Mrs Cox likes doing art so it must be lots of fun!

So I've got some equipment together and I'm ready to go! I'm going to work very hard and extremely enthusiastically today and if you tune into my blog tomorrow you might just see the finished result!

I hope I can hold those paint brushes in my paws....and I had better be careful not to get paint on the floor or I might not be very popular!


Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi.

- Alan 

5 comments:

  1. If it doesn't work using your paws, you could always ask Mrs Cox to attach a paintbrush to your tail. Maybe put some newspaper down first in case you get carried away and do a Jackson Pollock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - a Jackson Pollock painting would be incredible - I might have to try that. Tune in tomorrow to see what I painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alan and Mrs Cox I wanted to give you an idea even though dont need to cause your a very good artest but you guys should do splatter paint and then Alan and walk over the paper it will look awsome for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liana I would love to do that! Do you think Mrs Cox will let me?

      Delete
  4. Now that is a fantastic idea Liana! Mrs Cox would need to give Alan a bath straight afterwards though!

    ReplyDelete